In the center of the big village Sinevir there is the majestic Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, the time of the Austro-Hungarian Empire.
This temple has more than 100 years of history. The present stone Uspensky church of the village Sinevir was built at the beginning of the 20th century.
The construction of a large stone church was started in 1905. In 1906, the church began to hold divine services. The construction completion date is 1926.
More on Russian >>>